Sunday, November 21, 2010

I feel good. (I Knew that I would tho)

Ahhhaii!  Hoooo ha whoa.  I feel nice, like sugar and spice. We can practically call the barrel portion of the base complete.  It is batted, upholstered and lined to completion.  We will need to do some cuts where we are joining to the table top and do the plunges for the bill counter and chip tray - but for the time being I am declaring the pedestal done!    Talk about looking fantastic!  For the upholstering I got my Mom to come over and give me hand and I think you'll agree she did a fantastic job!  Then later my friend Chris was kind enough to help me finish the bottom and hang the inner lining.  I'll let the pics do most of the talking!

Batting glued down and trimmed.

Battered

What swings and misses, for $100 please Alex

White plastic panel installed

In a white room, with black curtains...

50's lounge!  Whomp there it is.

100% Awesome

Looks like someone could stand to clean the garage instead of working on the table eh?

100% less Hippo than the last picture.  Bet you won't get that reference.

Here is another shot that has nothing much new in it.  It's the 10% more free picture.
Tonight I am selling things suitable for the godfather of soul!  First up have your own Celebrity Hot Tub party, then cool off and shoot your car!  Tool around Augusta and play a round at the masters and then take it easy

No comments:

Post a Comment