Sunday, January 30, 2011

I did it my way!

I'm thrilled to be able to post these pics of the final assembly! The only currently remaining tasks on the table are to install the shelf and spruce up the sign holder (I scratched my sign! I'm very very sad - gonna have to buy a new one now *cry*) But setting momentary disappointment aside, I gotta say this bad boy rocks. This turned out far better than I could ever have imagined. I'm so fortunate to have such talented friends and conspirators for this project - we all did good on this one!

Wanna play? Hit me up!
Table view, that race track sure is pretty!

Gonna need to spruce up that sign a bit, expect a new Sign Post when I do (HA! Sign Post)

I can't believe we pulled this off!  I'm very lucky to have such talented friends.

Another view to appreaciate

Table Win

So I've run out of captions, but not pictures, so you just look and don't read okay?

Make it big and see the scratch.  Now go buy something down at the bottom of the page so I can buy a new sign.

My sign is scratched and it is Amazon to the rescue, you click and buy stuff and I get a new sign, it's Austrian school econ at it's finest.  If you don't buy anything then Mr. Hayek will cry, and then Mr. Von Mises will be angry, and you don't want to make Mr. Von Mises to get angry.  If you don't know Hayek you can always Google him, come here for the blackjack and get an education too.

2 comments:

  1. your table is ballin. no joke. would it be possible to get a detailed materials list? ive been looking for plans to make a quality blackjack table but so far they are all rudimentary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey the Dude, sorry I didn't see your comment here until now! I'm supposed to get email notification on comments, guess I missed it. Apologies for the delay - I hope you got your table together.


    I have a semi detailed list of materials under the main section for the table and accessories. For the table itself I used 2 sheets sheathing crade plywood for the base and 1 sheet cabinet grade for the top and a total of 6 2x4's (weighs a ton!)

    If you want something more specific, give me a shout and I will see what I can put together for you (The plans are available on the site too in the first couple of posts.)

    Also starting a new project this year so keep an eye out on the blog..

    ReplyDelete