Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I don't know, what do YOU do with a drunken sailor?

Nope it's not a boat or a ship despite being curved like one.  The half barrel is all but completed and should be ready to be upholstered over the Thanksgiving holidays.  w00000t!

Nothing else much to report, David came over, we cut the luon to length and glued and screwed it down.  Awesome stuff - let the pics speak for themselves, well with the help of the captions I give them.

Inside the barrel, there is a joke there but I'm too lazy to work it in.

Profile Left

Ohh Curves, (The gentleman's club!)

Right Profile

Side view

Artistic top shot.

Artisticier Top Shot with a Jaunty Angle.
Fundraising time!  I said w00t in my post and I admit to being a big fan of woot.com.  Well woot doesn't help me earn chairs - so here are things that woot sells.  Kind of like props to them, only they don't make anything either.  *sigh*  Oh yeah woot is now part of Amazon!  Hooray!  Everyone wins when you buy from me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment