Thursday, November 11, 2010

That's what she said.

Ooooh ribs!  For her pleasure. I know, obvious joke is obvious eh?  I am stoked though - the table is beginning to look like a table.  Tonight we, as in myself and my buddy David, got the barrel assembled, so it is ready to be wrapped in luon and upholstered.  The base and footrest can be seen below, although they have not been fully assembled and are only resting in place in the pictures.  We threw the play surface on top for good measure and wow you really begin to get a feel for how it is going to look when it is finished!



Taking Shape - the base is not fully assembled, and the barrel is just set on top.

Side view

Another profile

From the front

Other side from the front.

The back

WTF is this?

This was supposed to show corner detail, but the pic doesn't really show the clever way we did the corners

Cardboard just stuck on the inside just to see how the real interior might be finished.

More of the cardboard

So what am I gonna sell tonight?  I'm thinking that I'm not quite done with the ribbed jokes yet so here comes some more.  Top 10 answers are on the board, we asked 100 people surveyed to name something that is ribbed.

Survey says!

No comments:

Post a Comment