Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Holding my spot

Went playin for real over the weekend, we wen't over to Tunica stayed at the Horseshoe and split our time between there and The Roadhouse.  Had a great time and brought back some of my own money, so that's all good!

Last night got the supports cut for the foot rest.  Not too exciting, so no pics of those just yet.  Will have some pics Thrusday night when we cut the footrest and begin to assemble the base.

This is the part where I try and sell you stuff, so I can buy my bar stools.  Since I don't have a table related things to sell today I decided to sell stuff I like.

So WMS Gaming makes an excellent slot, Dean Martin's Wild Party - it plays Ain't That a Kick in the Head, Sway, and Go Go Go.  If Dino doesn't make put you in the Vegas mood what will?  Kick start your Essential Dean Martin collection, in the head, with this collection aptly called The Essential Dean Martin Collection - I ordered this for me too!

This trip I took an old fashioned paper book with me, been doing most of my reading on my tablet these days, but I saw this on the shelf and picked it up as I am knee deep in replaying Halo 1-3 and ODST prior to starting on Reach.  Great anthology series, very entertaining.

Next update tomorrow or Friday!  Hopefully get the arm rest upholsterery completed this weekend!  w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment